Your rehabilitation partner since 1991

Free shipping on orders over S$180 | Delivery within 3 working days*

Lifeline Corporation
Sku: 41/0214 + free 41/0216
Free 70ml travel size spray worth $5


*Enjoy registered parcel service for this item at $6.

It is noted for its disinfectant properties, but has also been used in solvents and other chemical applications. Isopropyl alcohol as found in rubbing alcohol (which is composed of 70 percent) can be a useful chemical to keep in your home to help destroy organisms such as bacteria, viruses and household pests.

Spraying a light mist over hard surfaces and allowing to air dry can kill bacteria on that surface.

Can be used on hands as disinfectant. Avoid use if you have sensitive skin.

500ml Spray Bottle

Free 70ml travel size spray worth $5


*Enjoy registered parcel service for this item at $6.

It is noted for its disinfectant properties, but has also been used in solvents and other chemical applications. Isopropyl alcohol as found in rubbing alcohol (which is composed of 70 percent) can be a useful chemical to keep in your home to help destroy organisms such as bacteria, viruses and household pests.

Spraying a light mist over hard surfaces and allowing to air dry can kill bacteria on that surface.

Can be used on hands as disinfectant. Avoid use if you have sensitive skin.

500ml Spray Bottle

Availability: Many In Stock
$18.00
$20.00
Quantity:
+
-

Description

Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Molecular formula: C3H8O or C3H7OH
Synonyms: Isopropanol, dimethyl carbinol; sec-propyl alcohol, 2-propanol

Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Molecular formula: C3H8O or C3H7OH
Synonyms: Isopropanol, dimethyl carbinol; sec-propyl alcohol, 2-propanol

Specifications

Hazardous: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.

Precautions: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. IF ON SKIN (OR HAIR): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower.

Hazardous: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.

Precautions: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. IF ON SKIN (OR HAIR): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower.

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page