IPAD CU-SPR is a semi-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. Advanced and intuitive public access AED. CU-SPR is simple to use and supports both adult and pediatric patients rescue operations. Battery and pads status can be quickly monitored on the LCD screen so that the device is always ready to use. Thanks to its highly water and dust resistant casing, CU-SPR can be used even in wet and rough conditions.
Comes with carrying case
- Device and consumables status LCD screen for quick monitoring
- CPR metronome, voice guidance and graphic instructions
Fast Charging Time to Shock- Within 3 seconds from when the voice instruction, "An electric shock is needed" is issued.
Combined adult / paediatric pads can be use on both Adult and Children)
CPR step detection indicator for more effective CP
- Adult / pediatric mode quick change button
- Can also be used for children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age with the Defibrillation Adult/Pediatric Pads (included with AED).
- Data transfer by USB
- 5 years battery life in Standby Mode